Offers Currently Live on Flight Bookings
- Get up to Rs 5200 off with Citibank Credit card on Yatra.com
- Get up to 25% off with HDFC Debit card / Net banking on Yatra.com.
- Makemytrip SBI card offer
- Indigo flight to Dubai
- Indigo flight to Bangkok
- Spicejet flight to Jabalpur
- One click flight booking on Makemytrip
- Credit, Debit Card Offers on Flights
- ICICI Card offer on Flight Tickets
- Shoppers Stop Coupon Code
Flight Ticket Concession for Disabled
People with disabilities are offered special concessional fares in flights. The extent of these concessional fares depends on the type of disability and the airline. Listed below are the details of special concessional airfares offered by Indian Airlines and Kingfisher to people with disabilities.
Disability concession in Indian Airlines
Indian Airlines allow 50% concession to blind persons on one way or return air tickets. To avail this concession they should produce a photocopy of medical certificate from a registered medical doctor. Blind passengers should apply for the discount before they book their tickets by visiting the Indian Airlines office or authorized agent.
Disability concession in Jet Airways
Jet Airways provide 50% concession to Cancer patients, Locomotor disability patients and Blind persons. This concession is valid only for the Economy class and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. To get this concession fill up the concession form along with the copy of medical certificate before the ticket is booked.