Offers Currently Live on Flight Bookings
- Get up to Rs 5200 off with Citibank Credit card on Yatra.com
- Get up to 25% off with HDFC Debit card / Net banking on Yatra.com.
- Makemytrip SBI card offer
- Indigo flight to Dubai
- Indigo flight to Bangkok
- Spicejet flight to Jabalpur
- One click flight booking on Makemytrip
- Credit, Debit Card Offers on Flights
- ICICI Card offer on Flight Tickets
- Shoppers Stop Coupon Code
Average Salary of MBA graduates in India
Why do students do MBA? There are three primary reasons. First, to increase their salary, second, to change their industry, third, to get better role in the same industry. I think second and third reasons also boil down to increase in salary to a larger extent. But most students fail to question what is the average salary for MBA degree holders? Is the average salary after MBA so good that making an investment in MBA makes sense?
Based on data provided by working MBA professionals Payscale has compiled the average salary for MBA professionals in India.
Remember these are average salary for MBA professionals. So unless you are not doing your MBA from top institutes like IIM, ISB, XLRI your average salary after MBA will be more or less according to this graph. Seeing these average MBA salaries I hope you can make an informed decision about pursuing your MBA.Published on September 3, 2009 · Filed under: MBA in India;